Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Its already been almost a year since my last post in Alkhatheerah (what heart tells). Many things happened and mold only for better me inshaAllah. Families, works, studies, usrah, dakwah and every day is fulfilled with rahmah and mawaddah from AlMighty. Alhamdulillahi thumma Alhamdulillah, All praise be to Him and Him alone.
When reading all old posts, oh my, how time flies. From simple student life, with only assignments and exams to fulfill. And today, with careers as engineers and chief title, every day facing new challenges and responsibilities to fulfill. From being single and simple minded life, today, with Mr H at my side, marking our 7 years courtship. InshaAllah for His Mardhiyyah and AlJannah.
Alkhatheerah, with simple typing on what heart feels towards everyday significant, today already 7 years old (May 2005 ~ May 2012). Oh oh thats very long time to count. With up and downs of reality, I was not really written down all stories of my life in here. Save that for another diary actually. But the most major obstacle was the internet connection. Since coming back from London in 2008, I was not into writing anymore. Not in the mood actually, with bad connection of internet in Malaysia and time restriction in the office, I decided to stop writing. But really hope this will be only temporary hiatus.
7 Years of AlKhatheerah.
InshaAllah, in next few months, I will try to gather my spirit and start writing again. For my love in writing and because hubby never stop motivate me to do what I love most. We shared the same passion in reading and writing. Oh he already have his first book published by Bahtera Publishing last month and now in progress to complete his Quranic translation project for Pustaka Darul Iman. Mabruk a'laik my dear. You deserve it, Alhamdulillah.
And in next two weeks, I will fly to Tokyo for company training. After 6 years, Allah grant me another chance to be there again, to visit friends and old reminiscence. InshaAllah, will try to utilize this chance to seek for Allah's love as much as can be. May Allah bless.
7 Years of AlKhatheerah.
InshaAllah, in next few months, I will try to gather my spirit and start writing again. For my love in writing and because hubby never stop motivate me to do what I love most. We shared the same passion in reading and writing. Oh he already have his first book published by Bahtera Publishing last month and now in progress to complete his Quranic translation project for Pustaka Darul Iman. Mabruk a'laik my dear. You deserve it, Alhamdulillah.
And in next two weeks, I will fly to Tokyo for company training. After 6 years, Allah grant me another chance to be there again, to visit friends and old reminiscence. InshaAllah, will try to utilize this chance to seek for Allah's love as much as can be. May Allah bless.