01 October 2007

Sebuah Pertemuan [ii]

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Its been a while. And this might be the longest break I have from writing my reflect of mind here. The story is still there. The idea is still sparkle. So many to tell. But as it goes, I lost for words. Blank with mind craving. Everytime I start to dig up the energy to spend some writing, as it always did to my peace of mind. I find blank. Really blank. And then, as I did for this few months, I just closed the window. And continue the reading. As the love from childhood really makes me stay with sane.

But today. As I start my new phase of life, I want to have something written here. Something special. To mark the 2nd anniversary of our Sebuah Pertemuan.

To him.

Thanks. For standing tall. In my ups and downs. For supporting. In my every turn of life choices. For teaching me. The love in its truest meaning. For giving. And never taking it back. For always being there. The way I want you to be.

To him.

Thanks. For everything. And for making me of what I am today.

To HIM.

Thanks. For the best present I ever had. And please Robbi. Never stop showering us. With the blessing. And the LOVE.