10 June 2008

Full Time

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Have you ever been thinking.

Full time?

Someone does ask me, just a while ago. And that thought keep haunting me.

Full time?

I have meet few full timer. They are just minority. They sold their life for the sake of ummah and islah. And all the hard works, sacrifices. To tell the truth, I do not think that I can do it as what they have done. But once again, the thought keep coming.

Full time?

" Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
[QS 9:111]